American Environmental and Remediation Corporation was created in 2002 and serves the greater Buffalo area through specializing in asbestos abatement, demolition (select, interior and mass), and lead and mold abatement.
First and foremost, American takes necessary precautions to maintain and enforce a safe work environment. Federal, state, and local laws and regulations are strictly adhered to and followed. We take pride in completing projects in a timely manner without sacrificing quality and integrity of our work.
American Environmental is Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) Certified through Erie County/City of Buffalo and NY State. Contact one of our project managers today and find out how we can help you meet your project needs.
- Asbestos Abatement
- Selective Demolition/Interior Demolition
- Lead Abatement and Lead Control Measures
- Mold Removal
- Demolition/Abatement of Amherst Station in Buffalo NY
- Demolition/Abatement of Former Fries Road School in Tonawands NY
- Various City of Buffalo, Vacant House Abatement Projects
- Bath VA Medical Center in Bath NY